[SOLVED] How can i correctly plug my radeon 590?

Jul 4, 2020
I just bought an AMD radeon 590 and i have to plug this 6+2 and 6 pin connectors. In my PSU (Corsair TX550M )there were only 2 sata cables, one for the fans, one for the cpu (4+4), one 8 to 6+2 pin and the one for the motherboard. Now i miss the 6 to 6 pin to connect the other slot of my GPU and i can't find it on internet anywhere.

Solution
The pcie cable has two 8pin (6+2) at the end of it, should be easy to find. Just use one of the connectors without the +2.
Jul 4, 2020
It came with one cable yes, but with two connectors at the end.
Yes but when i set the graphics to max on games like warzone or apex, the video card casually shut down (not the entire pc, only the gpu) and i have to restart the pc. I thought it was a power problem because i'm using 8 pin to power 14 pin. Can it be another kind of problem?

Jul 4, 2020
The TX550M doesn't come with two cables , means he would need another one. They sell those at Corsair? Don't think it even has room for a second cable?
Yes it has another 6 pin room , but corsair only sells 8 to 6+2 pin cables, and ican't plug that in. Where can i find a 6 to 6 pin or a 6 to 6+2?
I checked on amazon but i didn't find much