How can i determine if it is my processor or graphics card that cannot handle the modded game?

Russia2014

Reputable
Mar 5, 2014
I am using the warzone mod along with mods such as more bandit raids, immersive patrols,more war in the wild, extra encounters, organized bandits.
These mod together are great however I have a problem where the screen will simply freeze when I have a bunch of soldiers appear on screen battling bandits attacking whiterun. Oddly the screen will freeze yet it does not crash to desktop. I am trying to determine if it is my processor or my graphics card. My pc has 16gb of ram, 1TB hard drive, it has an AMD Mobility Radeon 5000 Graphics card, I have an i7 Q740 quadcore that runs at 1.73Ghz. My pc is an alienware and is three years old so i am planning to buy a new one and sell this one.I am curious how to determine whether my graphic card or processor cannot handle all the npcs. I understand that these mods are probably stressing my system as they are adding 100s of npcs to a screen that usually has at the most 20 on screen.

TRENDING THREADS