Question How can I display current time on Samsung QLED Smart TV ?

Aug 26, 2023
I recently bought a 65" Samsung QLED Smart TV. Great TV but I cannot figure out how to display the current time on-screen, even after reviewing instructions for setting the time.

Ralston18

Titan
This TV?

https://downloadcenter.samsung.com/...22795A-600_EM_OSNATSCB_NA_ENG-US_230620.0.pdf

I took a quick scroll through that rather hefty manual and found 4 "time" related references per the following physical page number references:

- Time Format, Page 57

- Info, Page 59

- Sleep Time, Page 75

- Clock, Page 264

I do not have the TV so no way to go through the configuration screens and menus.

Double check the TV specs/fine print to be sure that the TV does indeed support displaying the current time.

Aug 26, 2023
Thanks for your reply. I looked at the entries in the e-Manual for time and clock settings but don't find anything about displaying the current time onscreen-how to do that. There is an entry that suggests "you can view the current time...anytime", but how to do that is not obvious. I took a screenshot of that entry in the e-Manual but don't know how to plug the photo into this forum. Guess I'll go after Samsung support.

Aug 26, 2023
Appreciate the info. On my apparently later model, if you press the Info button, you get program information, but no time display. Maybe they were strapped for cash and left that out. After talking w/ Samsung support and going through a progression of support personnel, the last one said that is not a feature, despite what the e-Manual says, on the QN65Q60 model. So it goes...

TRENDING THREADS