[SOLVED] How can i do to straighten the Cablemod Mod mesh extensions ?

Violett

Great
Mar 17, 2019
Hello guys ! Today I unboxed my Cablemod Mod mesh extensions, but because it was packed in the box, now it is not straight. I want to straighten them, for a good look in the cables compartiment, but because the mesh are made from nylon, I can’t do that, are a little bit rigid and return to initial form. Of course, the zip ties will straighten them in a way, but I think will be a better look if I will succed to straighten them. One ideea is to use a hair dryer when I will try to do that, but I am afraid not to damage the mesh. Maybe this question is some kind stupid. In that circumstances, shoud I try to straighten the extensions or not ?
ztD2jmy.jpg

Last edited:
Solution
You're going to have to use a cable comb or zipties or sewing(I mean it) to help train the wires to get the shape/form you're looking for. You will ofc need to plug them into necessary connectors and then train the cables.

Lutfij

Titan
You're going to have to use a cable comb or zipties or sewing(I mean it) to help train the wires to get the shape/form you're looking for. You will ofc need to plug them into necessary connectors and then train the cables.

Solution