Question How can i double speed of my pc? (fast foward)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaddyVu

Honorable
Apr 15, 2016
I would like to know if there is an app that can double speed of everything on pc,it's like x2 speed in youtube setting.Tks

Mrgr74

Reputable
BANNED
I would like to know if there is an app that can double speed of everything on pc,it's like x2 speed in youtube setting.Tks

Hi PaddyVu,

I would like to know as well if there was an app that made everything run twice as fast! lol.. All jokes aside, give us a little more info on what your trying to run faster. It's hard to answer otherwise.

Details! :)

PaddyVu

Honorable
Apr 15, 2016
Hi PaddyVu,

I would like to know as well if there was an app that made everything run twice as fast! lol.. All jokes aside, give us a little more info on what your trying to run faster. It's hard to answer otherwise.

Details! :)
Mine is adsvertisement,trying to fast foward of 60s video to get reward for my game

Mrgr74

Reputable
BANNED
Mine is adsvertisement,trying to fast foward of 60s video to get reward for my game

Ahh.. How about an ad blocker then? Would something like that help? Sometimes if playing a game on say Android, if you turn off Wifi, some games may think you tried to connect to the ad for the free "whatever's". Might work for you or try an ad blocker. But as far as having an app that magically makes everything twice as fast, none that I've found.

If you find such by all means share! It'll save us all a lot of money.. :)

PaddyVu

Honorable
Apr 15, 2016
Ahh.. How about an ad blocker then? Would something like that help? Sometimes if playing a game on say Android, if you turn off Wifi, some games may think you tried to connect to the ad for the free "whatever's". Might work for you or try an ad blocker. But as far as having an app that magically makes everything twice as fast, none that I've found.

If you find such by all means share! It'll save us all a lot of money.. :)
Mine is bluestacks,playing Looney tunes,i watch video for gems for my game,i try ad blocker but it didnt work,can you help me?

Colif

Win 11 Master
Bonzibuddy? really? What decade is it again? I think its back end server died long ago,. Its a totally known threat by now.

I had a friend at work who ran that thing, our computers were slow enough without adding its weight on too. I wouldn't wish it on an enemy.

When a video is playing, you can fast forward quickly by pressing 1 to skip to 10% of the video progression, 2 for 20%, 3 for 30%, and so on.

YouTube provides other keyboard shortcuts as well. Pressing the left or right directional arrows on the keyboard will move the video backward or forward by five seconds. Additionally, if you select the playback bar using the tab key, you can press the spacebar to start and stop the video.

wonder if you could press 9 to get 90% through video, is that good enough?

aor999

Honorable
Jun 28, 2017
The most common cause of slowing down the OS and computer, is viruses, malware, and PUP. To get rid of them, follow the following sequences:
  1. Uninstall suspicious programs that you don't remember that you have installed. I also recommends to uninstall utorrent or YTD Video Downloader if you have them and replace them with alternatives, as they are plain adwares. I recommends to use Revo Uninstaller to uninstall.
  2. Download and scan with ADWCleaner. If required, do this at safe mode with networking.
  3. Download and scan with Malwarebytes. If requred, do this at safe mode with networking.
  4. Repate steps 2 and 3 again, since some malware requires running ADWCleaner after Malwarebytes.
  5. Optional: Reset your browsers.

As Elvis Hbpbgrtnk said, programs that promises to improve computer performance, are malwares by themselves and should be removed by the following sequences above.

Status
Not open for further replies.