Question How can I download on OEM

Apr 26, 2019
HI!
yesterday my laptop was giving me message that my hd is not bootable so i downloaded win 10 installer because i can not download win 7 installer. When i type on microsoft's sity key from stcker it doesnt work. what can i do?

I downloaded ShowKeyPlus and it says that win 7 oem marker present in firmware. So i assume that the key is there somewhere
thanks for ansers!

HI!
yesterday my laptop was giving me message that my hd is not bootable so i downloaded win 10 installer because i can not download win 7 installer. When i type on microsoft's sity key from stcker it doesnt work. what can i do?

I downloaded ShowKeyPlus and it says that win 7 oem marker present in firmware. So i assume that the key is there somewhere
thanks for ansers!

You can get a base OEM Win 7 ISO here https://www.heidoc.net/joomla/technology-science/microsoft/67-microsoft-windows-iso-download-tool from the download tool. Select the version your key matches, will say what it is on the license sticker. I have used the OEM keys provided on systems with the ISOs linked on that site without any issues. Makes for a cleaner system setup.

TRENDING THREADS