How can I embed a One Drive or Vimeo video into an eBay listing ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 5, 2018
I have [[a few]] short films on DVD's that are in auctions on eBay and want to add a short video example to the listings. YouTube does not want this type of video on their site, so I put them on other sites that do not care such as OneDrive which embeds iframe HTML and Vimeo using object HTML to put the video onto a web page. eBay seems to not want either on their listings and I would like a solution to either or both sites.

[[Edited for mention of explicit content. Please be sure to check forum rules before posting. -Viddyvane]]

Barty1884

Retired Moderator
What is eBay objecting to? The content of the videos, or the hosting site(s)?

If the content of the videos, then there's nothing you can do, regardless of where they're hosted. eBay may be ok with the sale of the product in the appropriate section, but the actual videos are likely a concern.

If it's simply they don't allow embedding from those sites specifically, you'd need to find a site they do allow.
Chances are good though, that any site eBay permits embedding from (legit, reputable etc), will have T&C for the content allowed in videos they host - in which case ,the content of you proposed, is probably at odds with their terms.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS