How can I find out whats wrong with my computer

refmon

Distinguished
Dec 27, 2012
I've been getting a couple of errors, pc has slowed down and im getting lower fps in games. I've cleaned it, used memtest, driversweeper and ran a virus scan but I just don't know whats wrong with it.

refmon

Distinguished
Dec 27, 2012
Custom dynamic link libraries are being loaded for every application. The system administrator should review the list of libraries to ensure they are related to trusted applications. Please visit http://support.microsoft.com/kb/197571 for more information.

Windows failed fast startup with error status 0xC0000001.

The description for Event ID 877 from source Application Popup cannot be found. Either the component that raises this event is not installed on your local computer or the installation is corrupted. You can install or repair the component on the local computer.

If the event originated on another computer, the display information had to be saved with the event.

The following information was included with the event:

DATABASE OPEN FAILED

the message resource is present but the message is not found in the string/message table

The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for the COM Server application with CLSID
{D63B10C5-BB46-4990-A94F-E40B9D520160}
and APPID
{9CA88EE3-ACB7-47C8-AFC4-AB702511C276}
to the user NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM SID (S-1-5-18) from address LocalHost (Using LRPC) running in the application container Unavailable SID (Unavailable). This security permission can be modified using the Component Services administrative tool.

The system firmware has changed the processor's memory type range registers (MTRRs) across a sleep state transition (S4). This can result in reduced resume performance.

Thank you for any help

refmon

Distinguished
Dec 27, 2012
WOW THANK YOU!!! This fixed everything completely. Only thing I'm wondering is what problem can I use to clean up, check if all the files are okay and for any possible errors?