[SOLVED] How can i fix black screen problem on Bios?

Oct 17, 2019
Hi!!! About a year ago i bougth a new AMD PC, i assambled it install windows and everything was good them i noticed that when i started it was going straigth to start screen skiping everything else i did not gave that second thoughts because i thoght it was starting to fast to my cheap monitor but them yesterday when i try to reboot windows everything that comes before the start screen it is completly black it is like the screen its not getting any signal... i have tried:
-erase the RTC RAM and disconnect the batery
-i have checked the cpu fan cable
-and many other stuff
This problem it's new to my and any advice will be welcome.
Sorry for my english
My board is a ROG STRIX B350-F GAMING

Last edited by a moderator:
Solution
You're talking about the BIOS splash screen for your motherboard? To add, you might want to see if you can get into BIOS and see what your boot options are...? If Fast Boot is enabled, you're fine. To also note, might want to check the version for the BIOS you're currently working with.

Lutfij

Titan
You're talking about the BIOS splash screen for your motherboard? To add, you might want to see if you can get into BIOS and see what your boot options are...? If Fast Boot is enabled, you're fine. To also note, might want to check the version for the BIOS you're currently working with.

Solution