[SOLVED] How can i fix boot loop?

Sep 19, 2019
So, sometimes my pc boosts very fast, sometimes i have to wait a lot, and after i wait i receive the 100% disk usage, after that my pc wouldn't shut down, so i needed to force shut down and it entered in diagnosing your pc, after that i would be stuck in the boot loop, i fixed that sometimes by reseting the pc, can someone help me?

Solution
D
you can use your laptop to make a spanky-new fresh usb windows 10 install disk and do a feature update, or format/reinstall. that should get it sorted
Sep 19, 2019
If you're on Windows 10, then you're facing a memory leak issue. Check and see which version of Windows 10 you're currently on. On a side note, make sure you're on the latest BIOS update for your motherboard.
[/QUOTT
r u using a HDD or ssd? and also check the amount of ram used when on windows... did u check the SMART values of ur hdd?
im using and ssd i think it's a samsung 880 something like that,i have no idea what are the smart values

D

Deleted member 14196

you can use your laptop to make a spanky-new fresh usb windows 10 install disk and do a feature update, or format/reinstall. that should get it sorted

Solution