How can I get rid of Dells version of 'Help and Support Ce..

I want to use the standard Microsoft Help and Support in XP but have a Dell
laptop and they have replaced it with a version of there own where they mix
up where to find anything!

Please how do I get the satnadard one instead?

Try Dell's forums for this question:
http://forums.us.dell.com/supportforums/?c=us&l=en&s=gen&cs=

--
Jupiter Jones [MVP]