[SOLVED] How can i have my speakers and my headphones plugged in and select witch one i want to use?

Jan 16, 2020
Hello guys . i wonder if i can have my speakers and my headphones plugged in at the same time and select witch one i want to use.
My computer it's under my desk and it's not so nice to plug and unplug my audio devices

Wolfshadw

Titan
Unless I'm missing something, this is normal functionality. I have my speakers plugged into my rear audio and my headset connected via USB. I just use Sound Manager to switch between the two. If your headsets are 3.5mm stereo instead of USB, then you would need to connect them to the front audio panel. You'd switch the same way.

-Wolf sends

Jan 16, 2020
Unless I'm missing something, this is normal functionality. I have my speakers plugged into my rear audio and my headset connected via USB. I just use Sound Manager to switch between the two. If your headsets are 3.5mm stereo instead of USB, then you would need to connect them to the front audio panel. You'd switch the same way.

-Wolf sends
i know this is basic functionality, but i don't know how to switch betwen them

i know this is basic functionality, but i don't know how to switch betwen them
If both your speakers, and your headphones, are anal;ogue (connected with single 3.5mm jack), and your case has both front and back audio connectors, then check with sound driver options whether there's option to select which one is active. Same applies if one is analogue, and the other is USB. Otherwise, low-tech solution (A-B switch, or manual plug-unplug) is in force.