[SOLVED] How can i install App without Store?

Jul 22, 2021
I am trying to install this microsoft app:
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/simple-video-trim-merge/9pfdgvnpd3zc?activetab=pivot:overviewtab

When i try to install the app with windows store it says i have no wifi connection but i am online and all store services aswell as all update services are running, so i dont know why it doesnt work but i dont even care anymore! I am not here to get help with fixing the windows store i am here to get help on how to install the microsoft app mentioned above without the store!

First of, i know it is possible with the powershell i just dont know how.
I have been looking online for a solution and also looked on toms hardware forum and i found this:

Add-AppxPackage -register "C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.ZuneVideo*\AppxManifest.xml" -DisableDevelopmentMode

I tryed this command and it worked, my guess therefore is it will also work with the app mentioned above.
How/where can i find out the correct app name i must use in order to install this app with the powershell?

THANK YOU FOR HELPING !

Solution
This:

"I am not here to get help with fixing the windows store i am here to get help on how to install the microsoft app mentioned above without the store! "

My underline.

The link you provided indicates that the Publisher is bSoft Studio (Ltd). Not Microsoft.

Also note the "Terms of transaction" under "Additional Items " link at the top of the far right column.

Link is:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-US/storedocs/terms-of-sale

You must obtain (download, install, etc.) the video trimming software in accordance with terms and rules of the Microsoft store.

It would be a violation of Forum rules to assist with circumventing or otherwise bypassing such rules and terms.

= = = =

To "HELP"

I clicked the FREE...

Ralston18

Titan
This:

"I am not here to get help with fixing the windows store i am here to get help on how to install the microsoft app mentioned above without the store! "

My underline.

The link you provided indicates that the Publisher is bSoft Studio (Ltd). Not Microsoft.

Also note the "Terms of transaction" under "Additional Items " link at the top of the far right column.

Link is:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-US/storedocs/terms-of-sale

You must obtain (download, install, etc.) the video trimming software in accordance with terms and rules of the Microsoft store.

It would be a violation of Forum rules to assist with circumventing or otherwise bypassing such rules and terms.

= = = =

To "HELP"

I clicked the FREE blue "Get" box (actually did so twice) as the window reappeared a second time. Then the app simply installed. I did nothing else.

Not sure why the "no wireless connection error appears" that may just have been some glitch.

Try again: carefully read the screens and place your clicks carefully. Allow time between actions especially if your network/ISP is prone to slow performance,

Take Note of any further errors, pop-up windows, etc.. If the installation fails post exactly what you did and what happened or did not happen.

Solution