Question How can i install windows from usb on my laptop which doesnt support boots from usb's

Dec 7, 2019
I have a laptop with no os in its hardware and I have a USB stick with win10 boot files. That laptop doesn't support boots from usb's so it doesn't detect the stick. Since there is no access to cmd. How can I use that stick to load win10

Dec 7, 2019
Make/model of this laptop? That's got to be really old if it can't boot from a USB.
I am sorry I am far away from it. It is kind of old but when I had access to cmd, I could use that stick like a cd and boot from that. But now, there is no windows so there is no cmd. So I cannot use cmd to boot from USB

USAFRet

Titan
I am sorry I am far away from it. It is kind of old but when I had access to cmd, I could use that stick like a cd and boot from that. But now, there is no windows so there is no cmd. So I cannot use cmd to boot from USB
To 'boot' from the USB does not require access to the commandline.
Any laptop in the last decade should be able to boot from that.

You may need to go into the BIOS to change the order, and have the USB first.

Dec 7, 2019
To 'boot' from the USB does not require access to the commandline.
Any laptop in the last decade should be able to boot from that.

You may need to go into the BIOS to change the order, and have the USB first.
Smh my English... There is no option for USB in bios or boot settings. Only cd rom or hard-drive. When win 7 was working. I wanted to install win10 but there was no option for USB as I said. So I entered to command-line and identified my USB stick as a cd and it worked. But now, there is no win7 and as I said no boot from USB setting. So it looks like I have no option to boot from USB. But there is always hope