[SOLVED] How can i keep my i5 9400f at leas at 80* Celsius ?

Aug 26, 2020
Hello guys, how can i keep my i5 9400f at leas at 80* Celsius, i have a water cooling from Cooler Master Master Liquid, 3 fans on front 1 at the back.
In idle the CPU is at 35* Celsius but when i start any game it goes up to 98-100 * Celsius.

Solution
How old is the Coller Master in question? (many AIO/pumps fail/clog with contaminants after as little as 12-18 months)

The 9400/9400F is no furnace, and, even a factory cooler should do better than what you are seeing, assuming core voltage applied is not outrageous...

Double check that your cooler (if new) has no clear sticker on it's underside, and, that it's securely locked down evenly.

If the pump is 18 months old, it could already be in a massively marginal state as described above. (A replacement air cooler of decent quality costs less, and never suffers pump failure)
How old is the Coller Master in question? (many AIO/pumps fail/clog with contaminants after as little as 12-18 months)

The 9400/9400F is no furnace, and, even a factory cooler should do better than what you are seeing, assuming core voltage applied is not outrageous...

Double check that your cooler (if new) has no clear sticker on it's underside, and, that it's securely locked down evenly.

If the pump is 18 months old, it could already be in a massively marginal state as described above. (A replacement air cooler of decent quality costs less, and never suffers pump failure)

Solution
Aug 26, 2020
The Cooler Master is brand new, on the box it doesn't specify the fabrication date, i removed the clear stikers, it is lock down on all 4 parts, i will try to install a Deep Cool Assassin 2 to see how it works.

Thank you mdd1963