[SOLVED] How can I know if my wall adapter is samsung-approved 🤔

Nov 11, 2021
Dear Tom's hardware gods, paro here 💅✨😌✨😌💅✨✨✨😌

Just got galaxy buds 2 and the user guide has a warning: "⚠ Only use with Samsung-approved chargers".

Case #1: I'm stupid and that means the included USB cable.

Case #2: I'm stupid cus I didn't know a "samsung-approved" wall adapter was required.

If it's case #1 say "UwU"

If it's case 2 then can you please tell me if an apple wall adapter or an oppo wall adapter are alright?
If they are not safe then can you tell me what chargers are "Samsung-approved"?

Thanks! -Paro 💅💅✨💅✨😌✨💅😌

Solution
Just got galaxy buds 2 and the user guide has a warning: "⚠ Only use with Samsung-approved chargers".
Every manufacturer says that.

"Only use BMW branded motor oil."
"Only use Amazon approved USB cable"

That is their "get out of jail free" card.

If something happens during the charging sequence, they can blame the charger. Instead of their product.
Even though your adapter is well within the real specs for your device.

USAFRet

Titan
Every manufacturer says that.

"Only use BMW branded motor oil."
"Only use Amazon approved USB cable"

That is their "get out of jail free" card.

If something happens during the charging sequence, they can blame the charger. Instead of their product.
Even though your adapter is well within the real specs for your device.

Solution

punkncat

Polypheme
Ambassador
My wife loves her (now second) set of Buds. She has been charging both sets with wireless charger such as Anker (and others) offer. For wired charging we utilize the big ASUS charging bricks due to their output. No issues, fires, destruction, mayhem (yet) so I think you are good with anything that works properly.

TRENDING THREADS