Question How can I Locate Iomega Technicians that used to work on Bernoulli Boxes 40+ Years Ago?

Apr 11, 2023
Hi Everyone,

I am trying to retrieve a lot of Dbase III-Plus database files from a 90 MB Bernoulli Disk from the 1990s. I have a Bernoulli Box that may/may not work which I cannot confirm yet because I'm missing the original cables. All files were created in DOS during 1988-1992 using the Dbase III-Plus DOS-based program.

In case I am unsuccessful in finding another Bernoulli Box that will accept the 90 MB Iomega disk and/or in finding the correct cables, I'm looking at other options. Maybe you can help me think of more.

One option is to actually contact a tech who used to work with Iomega and its Bernoulli technologies, who may be able to guide me or even have old Bernoulli hardware somewhere or know where to get it.

Does somebody on Tom Hardware have any idea how I might track down these techs? I know Iomega was bought out by another company. Who or where should I contact?

Thanks for any ideas or people you may know, who might lead me to them. Thanks for any advice!!

Sincerely,

Paul

Eximo

Titan
Ambassador
Might have some luck on some of the more popular retro computing sites.

Reactions: World Changer
Apr 11, 2023
Might have some luck on some of the more popular retro computing sites.

Thanks Eximo, yep, still working on another part of a bigger issue you commented on and helped me with a week or so ago. Thanks again, I'll take a look!