How can i make an home-dvd on two disk

Hi everyone.
Anyone can explain me how can i make a DVD-menu that when i click on a
button it ask :

"INSERT SECOND DISK TO VIEW THIS CLIP!!!"

How can i do this ?

Charles

mjlapo23@hotmail.com (Salva) wrote in message news:<113b2029.0409190314.e1a988a@posting.google.com>...
> Hi everyone.
> Anyone can explain me how can i make a DVD-menu that when i click on a
> button it ask :
>
> "INSERT SECOND DISK TO VIEW THIS CLIP!!!"
>
> How can i do this ?

Simplest way would be to create a clip of black or still frame with
the text "INSERT SECOND DISK TO VIEW THIS CLIP" so when that chapter
was selected the above would play and get your message across.
Regards
Charles

TRENDING THREADS