How Can I Make My Chrome Browser Load Pages

Feb 20, 2018
Hello: My Google Chrome browser on my PC is not loading pages. I don't understand why this is happening. I did uninstall and reinstall the software three different times, and I am still having the same problem. This happens with bookmarked pages and also pages I type their addresses in to the search bar. Please what can I do to resolve this problem.

Solution
what method are you connected to internet in the first place and in what manner, wifi/wire?

I would ask if you have internet explorer on your computer? if so can you load anmy of those pages with that browser? if yes, then try the following.

1. Download and install REVO UNINSTALLER
2. run Revo uninstaller, uninstall chrome, then it will ask to scan registry , yes in moderate mode, select all, delete them.
3. Load/install CCLEANER, click on Registry, scan, and clean
reboot
use internet explorer to go to google chrome web page and install from a fresh copy of chrome browser.
does it work now ?

If no check the following;
- Goto network setting and make sure "proxy" is not set manual, change it to automatic.
what method are you connected to internet in the first place and in what manner, wifi/wire?

I would ask if you have internet explorer on your computer? if so can you load anmy of those pages with that browser? if yes, then try the following.

1. Download and install REVO UNINSTALLER
2. run Revo uninstaller, uninstall chrome, then it will ask to scan registry , yes in moderate mode, select all, delete them.
3. Load/install CCLEANER, click on Registry, scan, and clean
reboot
use internet explorer to go to google chrome web page and install from a fresh copy of chrome browser.
does it work now ?

If no check the following;
- Goto network setting and make sure "proxy" is not set manual, change it to automatic.

Solution