How can I migrate frsh OS from HDD to SSD

Mar 6, 2016
I am buying a new ready-made PC without a SSD .I will add a SSD myself.The PC will come equipped with Microsoft office 2013 and McAfee 15 month antivirus and Windows 10 .I will buy a 128 GB SSD for Windows 10 and some games of (30-40 GB).I want to migrate only my OS and nothing else I will install games later on.So how do I migrate it

Solution
I would probably uninstall as much stuff from the HDD as possible. Everything except the OS if possible. Then clone the HDD to the SSD. There are cloning pgms available online, but see what comes with your SSD first. Some come with migration software that allow you to manipulate the contents of the HDD in such a way that it may help.

clutchc

Titan
Ambassador
I would probably uninstall as much stuff from the HDD as possible. Everything except the OS if possible. Then clone the HDD to the SSD. There are cloning pgms available online, but see what comes with your SSD first. Some come with migration software that allow you to manipulate the contents of the HDD in such a way that it may help.

Solution