[SOLVED] How can i monitor my temps while playing games in my Ryzen 7 1700

Solution
does MSI afterburner accurately show my Ryzen 7 1700 temps.
As far as i know yes it does accurately show the temps of your CPU, not only your CPU, it accurately shows the temps on all CPUs, you could give it a try. Also in MSI Afterburner you can choose what temps you want to be shown while you're playing, you can choose the ones that you check a lot e.g temps, usage etc
How can i monitor my temps while playing games in my Ryzen 7 1700
Both Aida64 and HWInfo64 have graphs that record even when minimized to desktop. Both can continue to collect data in tabular files that can be imported into Excel or other app to prepare your own graphs over extended times.

Aida64 is free for limited time, HWinfo64 is unlimited free (donations accepted, of course). HWinfo also reports SVI2 core voltage, the most reliable reading of internal Ryzen core voltage.

You're best off using something like HWInfo64 to calibrate MSI Afterburner against.

HWInfo shows you both Tdie and Tctl and it also shows you the motherboard CPU temp from the on-board monitoring chip. So looking at those three you can compare to Afterburner is showing you to see which it is. If it's just the motherboard temp it's worthless, you need to know Tdie.

DUAL33s

Prominent
Aug 14, 2019
How can i monitor my temps while playing games in my Ryzen 7 1700
HWMonitor works well, but may be a bit overkill if you ojnly want to know your CPU/GPU temps. I would recommend MSI Afterburner. You can use this program to overclock/undervolt your GPU and you can also monitor all your important temperatures either in the background or using the on-screen display option. Works well with RTSS also and you can also automatically keep logs of all your system stats while you are in-game.

AleksiDj52

Honorable
Mar 4, 2017
As far as i know yes it does accurately show the temps of your CPU, not only your CPU, it accurately shows the temps on all CPUs, you could give it a try. Also in MSI Afterburner you can choose what temps you want to be shown while you're playing, you can choose the ones that you check a lot e.g temps, usage etc

Solution