How can I plug HDMI into Z370?

Aug 31, 2018
Hello, So I don't have a GPU but I do have i3-8100 which have a integrated gpu. But I don't how can I plug the hdmi? my mobo is Z370

Solution
You did not mention what model your motherboard is.

Assuming your Z370 does have an HDMI port, its located at the rear panel I/O ports of your motherboard, #8 in the photo below:
08-rear-panel-flyapart.jpg

Assuming your Z370 does not have an HDMI port (i.e., Msi Z370-A Pro or Msi Z370 Gaming Plus), your only option is to use adapters such as an HDMI-to-DisplayPort adapter or an HDMI-to-DVI-D adapter. You plug the HDMI cable from your monitor to the adapter, then plug the adapter to the appropriate port at the rear panel of your motherboard.

An HDMI-to-DisplayPort adapter...
You did not mention what model your motherboard is.

Assuming your Z370 does have an HDMI port, its located at the rear panel I/O ports of your motherboard, #8 in the photo below:
08-rear-panel-flyapart.jpg

Assuming your Z370 does not have an HDMI port (i.e., Msi Z370-A Pro or Msi Z370 Gaming Plus), your only option is to use adapters such as an HDMI-to-DisplayPort adapter or an HDMI-to-DVI-D adapter. You plug the HDMI cable from your monitor to the adapter, then plug the adapter to the appropriate port at the rear panel of your motherboard.

An HDMI-to-DisplayPort adapter:
418Y5yE2BcL._SL500_AC_SS350_.jpg

An HDMI-to-DVI-D adapter:
hdmi-to-dvi-d-adapter-p2110-5844_medium.jpg

Assuming your Z370 does not have any video ports (i.e., EVGA Z370 Micro or Msi Z370 Godlike Gaming), then, you are forced to buy a dedicated GPU because the motherboard does not support integrated graphics output.

Solution