Question How can I put...well, install a small white dot with black tiny black borders on my screen, that applies all the time?

I want this, since for unknow reason too many games decided to not create one by default. I am getting pissed off and I want to always have one, since that's pretty much all the shooting is around, so if you can, gimme one, ty. I am literally gonna stick small paper with glue for that purpose. I mean, wtf, yo. Poor game settings lol. Devs stop sleep!

I don't fully understand your question, but are you talking about black borders around your Monitor and games as well ? You want these to be enabled, or disabled ? :unsure: :unsure:

FULL PC specs ? Which monitor Model are you having ? What is the native resolution and Aspect ratio ? Black borders can also result from incorrect aspect ratio setting.

As an example, an ultrawide monitor with an aspect ratio of 16:9 will provide an incorrect visual representation while accepting a signal with an aspect ratio of 4:3.

The result? Black bars on either side of your monitor. Adjusting this aspect ratio can instantly fix the issue of errant black bars along the side of a display.

Bro, it is simple: when I play a shooter of any type, I want a solid white dot in the center of the screen!
I don't get it, such a simple thing and devs like skipping it.. Yea, Ik there' always spread of shooting. However, it's all equal chance around that center! Big spreads are so confusing...
Maybe if I can run an image all the time that has it, but the whole rest of it is transparent. Idk how to do that.

There are tools that does this, this is the first one I found I have zero personal experience.
Most online games will probably refuse to run with extra software running, but maybe not.

Reactions: AJNameS

PEnns

Reputable
Apr 25, 2020
I want this, since for unknow reason too many games decided to not create one by default. I am getting pissed off and I want to always have one, since that's pretty much all the shooting is around, so if you can, gimme one, ty. I am literally gonna stick small paper with glue for that purpose. I mean, wtf, yo. Poor game settings lol. Devs stop sleep!

I think you mean Crosshairs.

It's in the Game Setting of almost EVERY game.

There are tools that does this, this is the first one I found I have zero personal experience.
Most online games will probably refuse to run with extra software running, but maybe not.
For unknown reason Eset nod recognized site as malicious. Wth...
Are you talking about Crosshair ?
Yeah, that's the word. Just that damn white dot. The rest of the crosshair shows spread, but that's not helpful enough for the eye...
I just tried one now and MSI afterburner decided to latch onto it... Guess I have to customize some stuff until it works normally.

Zerk2012

Titan
Ambassador
For unknown reason Eset nod recognized site as malicious. Wth...

Yeah, that's the word. Just that damn white dot. The rest of the crosshair shows spread, but that's not helpful enough for the eye...
I just tried one now and MSI afterburner decided to latch onto it... Guess I have to customize some stuff until it works normally.
Some monitors have that option built in.

Reactions: Exploding PSU

Exploding PSU

Honorable
Jul 17, 2018
You can simply stick a transparent sellotape with the dot and border drawn on it. But be aware some games don't have the crosshair right at the centre of the screen. I remember Destiny being one of such games.

Reactions: AJNameS