Question How can i record my BIOS for a video?

AleksiDj52

Honorable
Mar 4, 2017
First of all, moderators i don't know if i'm in the right category for what i'm asking but if i'm not in the right category please move me to the correct one. So hello everyone, first things first my English is not that good so i hope you understand mostly what i say. So i want to record a video and this video will be called "How To Enable Virtualization In BIOS" and i want to record my BIOS without using my phone. I see lots of Youtubers recording their BIOSes but i do not know how. Does any of you know what software are they using? Thank you

They use an elgato with a second PC for that so they can record the output from the hdmi cable directly.

If you have a flash drive inserted and press the PrtScr (print screen) while in BIOS it will take screen shots so you can make a video slide show of sorts and put your voice over that.

AleksiDj52

Honorable
Mar 4, 2017
They use an elgato with a second PC for that so they can record the output from the hdmi cable directly.

If you have a flash drive inserted and press the PrtScr (print screen) while in BIOS it will take screen shots so you can make a video slide show of sorts and put your voice over that.
Aaa that's how they record their BIOS. I prefer recording the video not voice over it but your idea is pretty good but i won't be doing that sorry.