Question How can i run games and i do not meet minimum requirements?

bboy.hh

Commendable
Mar 15, 2018
Hey guys i have an important question i need to ask , i have xeon 3460 not overclocked , and 8 gb ram, and gtx 1050 ti oc
Pubg minimum requirements need i5 4rth gen and Wolfenstein 2 recommended an i7 4rd gen and 16 gb of ram , i run the game at 55 fps ( some frame drops in some places ) pubg i run it at 60 fps on medium - high some stuttering but not alot
And i run alot alot of new games with at least 35 fps
The question is how ?
Thanks for helping

USAFRet

Titan
Hey guys i have an important question i need to ask , i have xeon 3460 not overclocked , and 8 gb ram, and gtx 1050 ti oc
Pubg minimum requirements need i5 4rth gen and Wolfenstein 2 recommended an i7 4rd gen and 16 gb of ram , i run the game at 55 fps ( some frame drops in some places ) pubg i run it at 60 fps on medium - high some stuttering but not alot
And i run alot alot of new games with at least 35 fps
The question is how ?
Thanks for helping
As you state:
" medium - high some stuttering"
"new games with at least 35 fps"

A lot of people would not find that acceptable performance.
It runs, but not great.

bboy.hh

Commendable
Mar 15, 2018
As you state:
" medium - high some stuttering"
"new games with at least 35 fps"

A lot of people would not find that acceptable performance.
It runs, but not great.
Yes alot od people dont like that, but i feel like even if its not very smooth atleast i can play online games without any issue

Wolfshadw

Titan
"Minimum System Requirements" are just the bare minimum that game developers support. If you have issues and your system does not meet the minimum system requirements, they're under no obligation to assist you other than to say, "upgrade your system".

It in no way states the game will NOT run; just that if it doesn't run, you're on your own.

-Wolf sends

Phaaze88

Titan
Ambassador
The results look to be normal, save for the stuttering... are you running a single stick of ram?
The minimum requirements are for 30fps, and you are getting over 30fps. To say you aren't meeting the minimum isn't true.
The Xeon X3460 isn't a very fast cpu. Sure, it's got the threads, but at a 2.80ghz base and a single core boost of 3.46ghz, it's not exactly stellar.

Jul 25, 2019
You'd be amazed at what can actually power most games. Don't forget that some gaming PCs can cost $2,000+ and play everything at max, while a $300 console can run the same games with lower FPS and image quality.

If you're ok at medium settings and 30 FPS, you can probably run 90%+ of games on the market. Most PC gamers are spoiled though, and get irritated if it's not running everything at maximum detail with at least 100 FPS at all times.