[SOLVED] How can I share my internet with another pc

Dec 11, 2019
I would like you please to help me in solving a problem which I have a (PC which has Windows Server 2016, and has two Ethernet adapter cards) on it, and I would like to share the internet which this PC has with another PC by using cable cross cable between them. I have done (Bridge Connections) on the server and I give the IP address in the TCP/IP to the server and defined the DNS by putting the IP address of the router gateway which is 192.168.1.1 actually the second PC worked fine and got the internet but the the first PC which has windows server stopped receiving the internet and when I ping from the server to router which is connected directly with doesn't return back with a reply. so what is the proper way to share the internet with two PCs and the first PC has windows server, mean while I cannot buy switch because I have only one electrical power cable so I want this method which it can help me. Thank you very much.

Solution
One power jack? Buy a power strip. There shouldn't be a need to share internet connection. However, if you were to do it, with server 2016, you might very well have to enable ICS for it to work.
Dec 11, 2019
Thank you very much for your reply actually I cannot buy a power strip because of the electricity maximum load. could you please show me how to enable the ICS in the windows server. Thank you very much indeed for your help and support.

so what is the proper way to share the internet with two PCs and the first PC has windows server, mean while I cannot buy switch because I have only one electrical power cable so I want this method which it can help me.
Post screenshot of command output of ipconfig /all for both computers.

Anyway - those excuses are really weird. If more devices need to be connected, people use power strips.