How can I show the # of users for an entire OU?

Is there a tool available or any options. I don't want to
have to drill to each sub-OU.

Thanks,

luiz

Distinguished
Jun 30, 2004

Try to use the "Find.." tool on your Ad mmc, then you select only the OU
that you want.

"anbreking" <anbreking@yahoo.com> escreveu na mensagem
> Is there a tool available or any options. I don't want to
> have to drill to each sub-OU.
>

> Thanks,

Luis,

the problem is it shows groups, contacts and all. I'm not
able to filter on users only. That's what I need to do.

thank you!

Anbreking,