[SOLVED] How can I start brand new computer COMPLETELY OFFLINE and keep it OFFLINE totally, so to protect it totally..

May 23, 2020
Hackers have destroyed my computers, no matter what firewalls and antivirus I buy. I have countless "accounts" and "Users" that always control all my computers administration. Can anyone tell me how to disable every manufacturer setting (remote access, Bluetooth, wireless, etc) I am goint to try starting computer w/ no account, turning on airplane mode, . I need this computer SOLELY for a court case, and to make CERTAIN it cannot be accessed by anyone but me - I need it completely offline from the minute I start it ( today) .. it has fingerprint option, and I will use this, too. I am technically a dork, as you can tell, and these thugs have destroyed 8 computers.

Solution
And in addition to not connecting it to any network, wired, wireless or otherwise, don't use windows and use the TENS linux live cd/usb as your primary os with an external usb drive for your data. This way, your OS and data are separate and your OS is fresh and clean any time you use it. Not to mention the TENS distribution is made with a focus on security:
https://spi.dod.mil/lipose.htm

kanewolf

Titan
Hackers have destroyed my computers, no matter what firewalls and antivirus I buy. I have countless "accounts" and "Users" that always control all my computers administration. Can anyone tell me how to disable every manufacturer setting (remote access, Bluetooth, wireless, etc) I am goint to try starting computer w/ no account, turning on airplane mode, . I need this computer SOLELY for a court case, and to make CERTAIN it cannot be accessed by anyone but me - I need it completely offline from the minute I start it ( today) .. it has fingerprint option, and I will use this, too. I am technically a dork, as you can tell, and these thugs have destroyed 8 computers.
Remove the wireless card/bluetooth card. Then it can only get online by plugging in a network cable. A desktop would have been a better choice than a laptop.

And in addition to not connecting it to any network, wired, wireless or otherwise, don't use windows and use the TENS linux live cd/usb as your primary os with an external usb drive for your data. This way, your OS and data are separate and your OS is fresh and clean any time you use it. Not to mention the TENS distribution is made with a focus on security:
https://spi.dod.mil/lipose.htm

Solution