Aug 4, 2019
A couple of weeks ago I found that my computer keeps typing "11111..." constantly, making it impossible for me to log in to my computer. I made a thread on reddit looking for a solution and was told to unplug everything while my PC was off and slowly plug everything in. This worked up until now. Now nothing I try works. However I've found that the my G402 is the reason it types it. '1' is bound to one of the side buttons and whenever I unplug my mouse it stops. Still have found nothing online where anyone has the same issue. Please help.

Solution
A couple of weeks ago I found that my computer keeps typing "11111..." constantly, making it impossible for me to log in to my computer. I made a thread on reddit looking for a solution and was told to unplug everything while my PC was off and slowly plug everything in. This worked up until now. Now nothing I try works. However I've found that the my G402 is the reason it types it. '1' is bound to one of the side buttons and whenever I unplug my mouse it stops. Still have found nothing online where anyone has the same issue. Please help.

Test that side button. If it's sticking, try to clean it or contact Logitech and get it replaced if it's in warranty.

nospecgamer

Reputable
Sep 28, 2018
Check the Logitech G Hub Software or the Older Logitech Gaming Software, you might have set some settings for the software to keep it as default. As I have had that problem with my Logitech Keyboard's RGB Lights that were stay as a profile I did months ago, and I realized that it was the software that saved it as default. It might be the same for your mouse.

Test that side button. If it's sticking, try to clean it or contact Logitech and get it replaced if it's in warranty.

Solution