How can I stop my PC from booting on a schedule?

jason1297

Reputable
Nov 28, 2015
I built a gaming PC about two months ago, and everything works brilliantly. The only problem is that the PC automatically turns on at about 8:00 every morning as if on some sort of schedule.

I have tried going into boot options in my BIOS, but can't see an option that allows me to turn off the scheduled boot. My BIOS is the ASRock UEFI H97M Pro4 P2.00

Please can someone explain how I can go about turning the option off in the BIOS? As far as I am aware it cannot be done in windows 10 settings.

Solution
The computer should NOT be doing that unless you enabled it, there is nothing in the default bios or Windows that will do it. If you mean boots from full shutdown, it's 100% the bios and impossible it's a windows thing. If you mean from sleep, could be either
The computer should NOT be doing that unless you enabled it, there is nothing in the default bios or Windows that will do it. If you mean boots from full shutdown, it's 100% the bios and impossible it's a windows thing. If you mean from sleep, could be either

Solution