[SOLVED] How can I store my Corsair H100i PRO RGB Liquid CPU Cooler for long term?

Aug 21, 2020
Hello there!

I have a system with the following specs:

CPU: Intel Core i5 4690K (Overclocked to 4.5GHz @ 1.28v)

Cooler: Corsair H100i PRO RGB Liquid CPU Cooler

RAM: 16GB (4x4) Crucial (1600 MHz)

Mobo: Gigabyte Z97x Gaming 3

GPU: MSI GTX 970 Gaming X

PSU: Corsair CX600m

All in the Bold & Beautiful NZXT Noctis 450 Case!

I've been using this system for almost 5 years now. Once i'd started college 3 years back, I had left the system running on Fluidstack, since I had to leave my PC behind and travel abroad to study.

Now due to the Covid situation, I have been stuck at home so I started looking in to overclocking and upgraded from the stock fan to Liquid AIO mentioned above.

Soon enough my college will be reopening and I'll have to leave my PC and travel back. So, I'll be leaving my PC on and will disable overclocks and switch back to stock fan. Would keeping the AIO in its original box be alright? Or should I keep it constantly running? (Note: AIO is only 4 months old)

I'll be returning after 3 years. So I'm worried about the permeation. Let me know if any additional details are required.
Thank you for your time.

Solution
Hello there!

I've been using this system for almost 5 years now. Once i'd started college 3 years back, I had left the system running on Fluidstack, since I had to leave my PC behind and travel abroad to study.

Now due to the Covid situation, I have been stuck at home so I started looking in to overclocking and upgraded from the stock fan to Liquid AIO mentioned above.

Soon enough my college will be reopening and I'll...
Hello there!

Soon enough my college will be reopening and I'll have to leave my PC and travel back. So, I'll be leaving my PC on and will disable overclocks and switch back to stock fan. Would keeping the AIO in its original box be alright? Or should I keep it constantly running? (Note: AIO is only 4 months old)

I'll be returning after 3 years. So I'm worried about the permeation. Let me know if any additional details are required.
Thank you for your time.
Yeah just pack it like when it was new. It's warranty time is ticking, that's all.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS