how can i tell how many pipelines i have?

Rob

Hello all. Just wondering i have a modded 9500 np. I flashed the bios and
now it sais that i have 9700pro. Does this mean my card is running fully
open with 8 pipelines? Please help. And is there any program out there
that will tell me? Thanks

download rivatuner that will tell you how many pipelines are running.
www.3dguru.com

"Rob" <robertcohen@northwestel.net> wrote in message
> Hello all. Just wondering i have a modded 9500 np. I flashed the bios
and
> now it sais that i have 9700pro. Does this mean my card is running fully
> open with 8 pipelines? Please help. And is there any program out there
> that will tell me? Thanks

---

On Tue, 13 Apr 2004 11:13:16 +0100, "John Q" <j.quick@zenn.co.uk>
wrote:

>download rivatuner that will tell you how many pipelines are running.
>www.3dguru.com

>"Rob" <robertcohen@northwestel.net> wrote in message
>> Hello all. Just wondering i have a modded 9500 np. I flashed the bios
>and
>> now it sais that i have 9700pro. Does this mean my card is running fully
>> open with 8 pipelines? Please help. And is there any program out there
>> that will tell me? Thanks

Drivers from " omegacorner.com " will open these pipes if they are
there and openable, and ;

AIDA32 under display/GPU will tell you how many ' pipes ' are open!
even the ' Adapter type ' in - right click on the desktop / settings
/ advanced should show :

- chip type as 9700 BUT
-adapter string as a 9500

BoroLad