[SOLVED] How can I tell if I'm truly experiencing a memory error?

dgfcavs7

Honorable
Dec 23, 2014
Specs (off the top of my head):
asrock z77 extreme4 mobo
2x4gb Ballistix DDR3 Memory
GTX 660 gpu
i5
128 GB Seagate SSD with OS installed
2x500GB Hybrid drives

I built this computer about 5 years ago, and I'm just trying to extend the life as much as possible until I can afford a new build.
About a month after finally upgrading from WIN7 to WIN10, it started out giving me error code 55 on my motherboard, which indicates a memory error. It would also randomly bluescreen from time to time.

I reseated the memory, and it was able to advance past the POST. After that, I got stuck in a WIN10 bluescreen loop that would give me a different error almost every time. The most common was MEMORY_MANAGEMENT. I would think that would mean it's a memory issue, but the fact that windows BSOD kept giving me different errors every time makes me wonder if it's an issue with the motherboard.

Do issues with memory tend to stir up a plethora of errors like I experienced? Any advice is appreciated

I've worked at a helpdesk fixing PCs for about 6 years now, and this is the first time I've seen an issue like this. I figured I'd hop on here and see if anyone else had experienced anything similar before I pour money into replacement parts