[SOLVED] How can I transfer my Thunderbird data files into MS Outlook 2019 effectively?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 29, 2021
I was trying to import my data files from Thunderbird email clients to Outlook. However, I have faced a lot of issues in doing this. Can anyone suggest to me a proper way to import my files to Outlook 2019?

kanewolf

Titan
I was trying to import my data files from Thunderbird email clients to Outlook. However, I have faced a lot of issues in doing this. Can anyone suggest to me a proper way to import my files to Outlook 2019?
There are paid for converters. I never chose to use one. I ended up keeping Thunderbird on the machine for searching archives and used outlook for new mail.

Jul 29, 2021
Here's an article that covers several ways of accomplishing the task. None of them are painless or quick.

https://www.stellarinfo.com/article/migrate-from-thunderbird-to-outlook.php

As advised above it's better to keep what you have in Thunderbird as reference and just start fresh with Outlook.

Thanks for your response, I have gone through this article and I have found it very informative. I will perform the methods explained in it. I hope it will work smoothly.

Status
Not open for further replies.