[SOLVED] How can I use two different internet connections separately

May 30, 2020
I'm using two different internet connection (with different isp's) for streaming. I'm using two pc streaming setup and one of my isp has a great upload speed, while other one has a great download speed and lower ping. So normally I connect the internet with the great upload speed to my streaming pc and the other one to my gaming pc. Recently I started to use a program called voicemeeter, it offer voice sharing via lan network so I can use the same mic/headset for my both pc's. I bought a usb to ethernet cable so now I'm able to connect two different internet to the one pc. The problem is I want to use one internet for general internet access and the other one just for lan sharing. Is there any way for me to achieve this?

kanewolf

Titan
I'm using two different internet connection (with different isp's) for streaming. I'm using two pc streaming setup and one of my isp has a great upload speed, while other one has a great download speed and lower ping. So normally I connect the internet with the great upload speed to my streaming pc and the other one to my gaming pc. Recently I started to use a program called voicemeeter, it offer voice sharing via lan network so I can use the same mic/headset for my both pc's. I bought a usb to ethernet cable so now I'm able to connect two different internet to the one pc. The problem is I want to use one internet for general internet access and the other one just for lan sharing. Is there any way for me to achieve this?
You manually configure static IP on the "private" network and DON'T configure a default gateway. You need to ensure the IP range (third set of digits) is DIFFERENT than any other network the PC has.

May 30, 2020
You manually configure static IP on the "private" network and DON'T configure a default gateway. You need to ensure the IP range (third set of digits) is DIFFERENT than any other network the PC has.
thanks for the answer, how can I configure static IP and make sure that it doesn't have a default gateway