[SOLVED] How Can my PC run GTAV?

Wirmaple73

Prominent
Apr 14, 2019
Hi, These are my Specs and I'm Looking to buy GTAV with This system.
Which Settings Should I use (low, med or high)?
CPU: Intel Pentium G2020
GPU: NVIDIA Geforce 9800GT
RAM: 4GBs of RAM

Solution
Looking at your specs you are going to struggle to run GTA V at all. The 9800GT is good for ~ 30 fps at 720p medium settings, however you need 8gb of ram for GTA V according to site.

oczdude8

Distinguished
Hi, These are my Specs and I'm Looking to buy GTAV with This system.
Which Settings Should I use (low, med or high)?
GPU: NVIDIA Geforce 9800GT
Your computer is not ideal for GTA V. Your system barely meets the minimum requirements, it will likely be choppy gameplay even with low settings. Keep in mind you will also need ~70GB of hard drive space to install the game.

Reactions: Banned by Net

Wirmaple73

Prominent
Apr 14, 2019
Well, I have thse Specs and I wanna See which Settings should I use and Will it Runs Smoothly with a Resoultion of 1360x768?
GPU: Geforce 9800GT
Resoultion: 1360x768

It won't run smoothly since it's a big open-world game and you'll constantly be hitting the disk to load textures and hit the page file.

You might be pleasantly surprised if you were to add another 4 GB of RAM though. GTAV runs surprisingly decently on some crap hardware.

It won't run smoothly since it's a big open-world game and you'll constantly be hitting the disk to load textures and hit the page file.
It won't run smooth because it's crap...on low settings the textures are not big enough to cause any trouble,you have to use a frame limiter on dual cores to make it smooth.
You can also tweak the game's threads but with rockstar banning people for the smallest reasons I would advise against that.
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8DQl_VRiPw