[SOLVED] How can you make a wall mount pc build, but also with consoles?

Aug 5, 2019
Okay so I want to make a wall mounted high-end pc, ps4 pro, xbox one x and a nintendo switch. I’ve got a big wall that’s got all the needed space.

Here how I want to pc to look, idk if the build is okay but something like this: https://pcpartpicker.com/user/basnijhof01/saved/#view=GGjskL It’s about as high end as it can get, the double graphics card for the better 4k performance. I want to be able to run 4k 144hz for the pc and at least 4k 60hz for the consoles.

So to the question: how do I do it? The wall mounting should be doable, but how do I cool the thing. Water cooling? Or is it possible with fans?
How can I switch between my pc and my consoles?
Is it possible to switch between my pc and consoles without too much effort?

crazily

Prominent
May 27, 2018
You could definitely do it with fans. But water cooling would look nicer. I'd reccomend a slimline power supply just for the looks so it doesn't jet out super far from the wall. As for switching, You could get a remote control hdmi splitter. Where you plug in 3 or more hdmi signals and output 1 of them at a time to the monitor.

crazily

Prominent
May 27, 2018
You could definitely do it with fans. But water cooling would look nicer. I'd reccomend a slimline power supply just for the looks so it doesn't jet out super far from the wall. As for switching, You could get a remote control hdmi splitter. Where you plug in 3 or more hdmi signals and output 1 of them at a time to the monitor.

Aug 5, 2019
Okay so I want to make it look nice so I'll probably take the water cooling and the slimline psu.
About the hdmi switch, I don't think there are any 4k 144hz hdmi switches. Hdmi 2.0 doesn't even support it, it only goes up to 4k 60hz. So I think I need an hdmi switch with 3 input ports for the consoles and 1 output for the monitor. And use the displayport for the pc. Is that possible?
Thankd for replying as quickly btw!

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS