Question How do I access my Hard Drive?

Apr 11, 2019
After installing windows os on my new ssd, I can no longer access my hard drive. In my bios, I can set the hard drive as boot priority, but then when it restarts, it says I need to set something else as boot priority and it won't start up. I had a lot of pictures and important notepad documents on that hard drive, but now I can't access them. Any thoughts on how I can? Most of the notepads were saved on my desktop and the pictures were just saved on file explorer.
Edit 1: My plan was to first install windows on my ssd, then later go back on my hard drive and save everything to a flash drive. (I know my order of steps was wrong, but I was going fast because I had to go to work)

USAFRet

Titan
After installing windows os on my new ssd, I can no longer access my hard drive. In my bios, I can set the hard drive as boot priority, but then when it restarts, it says I need to set something else as boot priority and it won't start up. I had a lot of pictures and important notepad documents on that hard drive, but now I can't access them. Any thoughts on how I can? Most of the notepads were saved on my desktop and the pictures were just saved on file explorer.
Edit 1: My plan was to first install windows on my ssd, then later go back on my hard drive and save everything to a flash drive. (I know my order of steps was wrong, but I was going fast because I had to go to work)
  1. What specific drives?
  2. What motherboard?
  3. Please show us a screencap of your current Disk Management window