[SOLVED] How do I access Network Infrastructure settings on Win 10?

Apr 6, 2020
Hey guys so I've been trying to forward some ports through Network Infrastructure on my PC, allthough when I open my router properties there is no settings window there. My Windows is not Activated. How do I access them/Make them appear?

Solution
You would access those settings on the router config page. It has nothing to do with the driver, you are connected to the router though your ethernet cable, it does not load any drivers. The guy in the video must have a different model router than you and yours does not offer those options the same way. If you go to the router config page you should be able to do the same changes.
Apr 6, 2020
It's not about that. I have already port forwarded through my router, the thing that I want to do is:
Open Network > Get a list of devices > Router is under Network Infrastructure > Properties > And right there should be a tab called settings, and there is none.

You would access those settings on the router config page. It has nothing to do with the driver, you are connected to the router though your ethernet cable, it does not load any drivers. The guy in the video must have a different model router than you and yours does not offer those options the same way. If you go to the router config page you should be able to do the same changes.

Solution