Question How do I add a kingston A400

The SSD as far as I can tell is a 2.5" size one.

You don't mention what case you have. Generally you'd either need an adapter to install a 2.5" drive in a 3.5" HDD cage slot, or the case has adapters where the SSDs can be installed behind the motherboard. Then there might the need of screws depending on the case as well.

Then there could be the extreme scenario if the case is so small there's only space for one drive.

popatim

Titan
While you wait for your 3.5" or 5.25" adapter to come in, you can just have the SSD connected and sitting on something that it can't short out. I usually test them in my system by setting them on top of the DVD drive. Use some tape to hold them down if you'r worried it might slip out and damage something. Now that i wrote that, I remembered the one in my server is duct- taped to the inside bottom of the case. LoL it's been fine like that for years.

[edit] When you do go to install it, remember to switch the PSU off or unplug it first. PC's are never really off when shut the OS down anymore.

Help me guys

Prominent
Feb 16, 2019
The SSD as far as I can tell is a 2.5" size one.

You don't mention what case you have. Generally you'd either need an adapter to install a 2.5" drive in a 3.5" HDD cage slot, or the case has adapters where the SSDs can be installed behind the motherboard. Then there might the need of screws depending on the case as well.

Then there could be the extreme scenario if the case is so small there's only space for one drive.
Its a sama lo1, bought it locally, its supposed to have 2 2.5 slots but it isnt a normal case, i cant see where

Can't find much information about it, and what I came across was in Vietnamese. It could be at the front, or behind the motherboard tray. If there's an instruction manual then have a look. Often there will be instructions for component installation.

Failing all that, take pictures and post them on the forums so others might be able to see if these bays can be spotted.