[SOLVED] How do I boot with USB on a laptop that does not support USB boot?

XA142

Prominent
Aug 3, 2021
My COMPAQ Old laptop does not let me boot into USB ( Doesnt have USB boot feature ) When I Install BIOS Extender, And I press USB, It freezes my laptop! Please help :>

Solution
Model for your Compaq laptop? An SKU will help us two fold. Also, what OS are you trying to (re)install or rather what would you like to do once you boot to your bootable USB drive?

XA142

Prominent
Aug 3, 2021
Model for your Compaq laptop? An SKU will help us two fold. Also, what OS are you trying to (re)install or rather what would you like to do once you boot to your bootable USB drive?

Its 19 Yr old and the model is COMPAQ Presario 3000 ( NOT V3000 Or R3000, Its pretty hard to find it in the internet,So heres the laptop I found - https://www.google.com/search?q=com...MBHe2-A2UQ_AUoAXoECAEQAw#imgrc=bGa75orXr5vzzM
Im tryna make a ZORIN OS Bootable, I tried it even with other windows setup bootable drive, Still freezes, ( Btw im just doing this for fun, I have a 8 GB PC ) I booted the same pendrive on my pc to see if it actually boots and the answer is yes it does boot!

But does not on the laptop since it has no USB boot feature and USB Boot freeze!