[SOLVED] How do i bypass Url Shorteners and Cookies?

SawmMawia

Great
Jan 17, 2021
I visit sketchy websites pretty often that look like they have been coded by a 10 year old and i really dont want them have my data,what can i do to prevent them from getting my data?I dont think an adblock is enough though

Also,I really dont like clicking on shortened urls,i dont hate ads but i hate the bad ads,like ads that try to fool you or try to make you install suspicious extensions they are misleading and sometimes even have 18+ ads and i am only 13 like wtf
How do i bypass Url Shorteners?
I have heard of Universal Bypass but is it legit?

Solution
1 - Don't visit sketchy websites.

2 - The only data they can have on you is what you voluntarily type into the computer. Never use your real name, real address or real photographs of yourself online. ESPECIALLY not on social media sites such as Facebook, Twitter etc. So long as you always use fake details then you have nothing to worry about regarding your personal info.

3 - You can't bypass URL shorteners. No, Universal Bypass is not legit. As a general rule, If you don't know or trust where the link came from, don't click it. If you are so curious that you feel like you have to click it anyway, then create a virtual machine in a container and click it in that. By creating a virtual machine you separate off everything that...

TommyTwoTone66

Prominent
BANNED
Apr 24, 2021
1 - Don't visit sketchy websites.

2 - The only data they can have on you is what you voluntarily type into the computer. Never use your real name, real address or real photographs of yourself online. ESPECIALLY not on social media sites such as Facebook, Twitter etc. So long as you always use fake details then you have nothing to worry about regarding your personal info.

3 - You can't bypass URL shorteners. No, Universal Bypass is not legit. As a general rule, If you don't know or trust where the link came from, don't click it. If you are so curious that you feel like you have to click it anyway, then create a virtual machine in a container and click it in that. By creating a virtual machine you separate off everything that happens in that instance from your "main" computer. Once you've finished with your sketchy websites simply delete the virtual machine and create a new one.

Reactions: SawmMawia
Solution
I visit sketchy websites pretty often that look like they have been coded by a 10 year old and i really dont want them have my data,what can i do to prevent them from getting my data?I dont think an adblock is enough though

Also,I really dont like clicking on shortened urls,i dont hate ads but i hate the bad ads,like ads that try to fool you or try to make you install suspicious extensions they are misleading and sometimes even have 18+ ads and i am only 13 like wtf
How do i bypass Url Shorteners?
I have heard of Universal Bypass but is it legit?
As others have said the best option is don't go there.
Take a look at Ublock origin to give you some help at blocking junk.
FF has some blocking options if you want to fuss with that stuff.