Question How do I change my PC's Hardware ID?

Aug 11, 2020
Title says it all. I'd really appreciate some help! Are there multiple ways to do this? Any ways using software? Thanks.

You don't. Period. Your PC's hardware ID is generally pre-designated by the motherboard BIOS or is a complex mathematical combination of hardware components, for some older versions of Windows, using more than one hardware identifier to create the ID.

Now, if you are talking about the "Computer name" or "Network ID", that's a different story and you can access those settings by typing "control" into any search or run box on the start menu and click on the control panel option. Open the "System" applet. Click on "Advanced system settings" and then click on the Computer name tab.

Aug 11, 2020
You don't. Period. Your PC's hardware ID is generally pre-designated by the motherboard BIOS or is a complex mathematical combination of hardware components, for some older versions of Windows, using more than one hardware identifier to create the ID.

Now, if you are talking about the "Computer name" or "Network ID", that's a different story and you can access those settings by typing "control" into any search or run box on the start menu and click on the control panel option. Open the "System" applet. Click on "Advanced system settings" and then click on the Computer name tab.

theres literally no way...

ive been told i can with a mother board place?