How Do I Change The BPM Of My Video In Magix Pro X6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 26, 2013
Hey guys...at the moment I am in the middle of scoring an old film. Currently I'm using Magix Pro X6. I managed to delete parts from the timeline and keep the objects I wanted to keep and then saved the objects (video and audio) to a new project. The only problem I'm facing is that I can't seem to change the BPM of the video I want to sync with the audio aspect I remixed in Tracktor Pro. I have Cross DJ and Virtual DJ, but they are too slow while recording the video, so Im losing a whole lot of frames it's ridiculous. I found one program called Chronotron and the video output is comparable to the original, but the dimensions are off by a long shot and there are no settings as far as I can see to preserve the original format. I need a program paid or not, that will allow me to change the bpm/tempo, save it and preserve the quality so I can replace the original with the new video bpm, allowing the audio to be in sync so that I can start on my next remix for the remainder of the movies score.

Status
Not open for further replies.