How Do I change the language of my computer

I just recently purchased a laptop and the operating
system is setup in German. How do i switch to English?

There is no way to switch language, you need to buy an English version of Windows and re-install the Operating System. Or, learn German.

--

Bill James
Microsoft MVP - Shell/User

Windows VBScript Utilities » www.billsway.com/vbspage/
Windows Tweaks & Tips » www.billsway.com/notes_public/

"Dr. Stewart" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:171a401c42105$417890b0$a001280a@phx.gbl...
> I just recently purchased a laptop and the operating
> system is setup in German. How do i switch to English?

Joke...
Swear at it as any Englishman would, loudly!

Brian

Email: briang1@blueyonder.co.uk

"Dr. Stewart" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
| I just recently purchased a laptop and the operating
| system is setup in German. How do i switch to English?

---

:ouch: undefinedmy new computer is vista/windows.it speaks half englissh/german. so do i. my advice is werfen out die ficken fenster but i am welsh666@hotmail.de

neivah

Distinguished
Sep 27, 2009
i own acomputer it was in english only, but few days after it change into adiferent language. I dont even know how it happens and i dont know wat to do