How do i change the primary PCIe slot via hp bios v7.12

Jan 25, 2019
My ATI Radeon will not display to my Samsung monitor. It will just show a blank screen, and yes, the monitor is on, I'm just asking how I can change the primary PCIe slot in my version of bios. Everything runs well hardware-wise, so what can I do?

On the backplate of the Radeon card, there are video connections. Use one of these connections to connect your monitor. When you install the Radeon card in the PCI/E slot, it automatically de-activates the video outputs on your motherboard, and ALL video is then routed through the Radeon card and its outputs.

Jan 25, 2019
OK, listen, new problem. Got my nvidia gtx 1050 working so now I'm using that. Unfortunately, Windows (Windows 10, version 1809) doesn't detect the gpu at all. it doesn't show up in device manager at all, in hidden devices hidden or not. none of the methods I've seen so far help me with that. sorry for any inconvenience in responses before. Side note, the drivers cant install without windows detecting the gpu, so don't try that. Thanks.

We ask for information in order to diagnose your problem, then instead of answering our questions, you change the configuration and give us new and different problems.:pfff:
How can we solve your issue if you keep changing the problem?
At this point, we REALLY need the make and model of your PSU.