[SOLVED] How do i check case information? and how do i know if a new graphics card will fit?

Jul 9, 2020
So the manufactures website does not have my pc, and i dont know how to check case information. my pc is the iBUYPOWER Enthusiast Gaming PC Desktop AM010A AMD FX-6300 3.5Ghz. the card i want is the GEFORCE GTX 1050, my budget is 200$, so if there are any others cards that could fit let me know. Thanks

Solution
my video card is the Nvidia Gt 710

That is well worth an update even with your CPU, do a BIOS update on the system and get a 1650 Super, will be a good card for 1080 gaming even if/when you upgrade the rest of the system, or wait a few months and see what newer cards in that price range come out.
Jul 9, 2020
So the manufactures website does not have my pc, and i dont know how to check case information. my pc is the iBUYPOWER Enthusiast Gaming PC Desktop AM010A AMD FX-6300 3.5Ghz. the card i want is the GEFORCE GTX 1050, my budget is 200$, so if there are any others cards that could fit let me know. Thanks

Open the case and look at the area around the PCIe slot, you can measure the space with a ruler or a cut out paper or cardboard rectangle.

You have a bit of an issue with your system, those cheaper gaming PC brands often use cheap parts and the CPU you have is pretty out-dated for newer games. What is your current video card?

With your budget you don't want a 1050 at all, 1650 Super is under $200 and is much faster, you also want to look into replacing the system since quite a few new games will have issues running on your CPU.