[SOLVED] how do I code custom keyboard software for my custom keyboard for windows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 30, 2019
I want to make custom keyboard software similar to the big ones like G-HUB, Razer Synapse, and corsair ICUE. I want to make it for the custom keyboard(s) that I am trying to sell. Where do I start, I preferably want to be able to make it in C# and I mainly want it to be made for Windows, but if possible I want it to be on Mac and Linux.

Solution

Ralston18

Titan
What that means is if your goal is to sell something then there may be potential buyers in "Classifieds".

Those are the people who will need to be convinced that your keyboard and custom software is worthy of purchase.

So go back a step or two, learn to code in C#, develop the necessary software and then update your post that you have an actual working product.

These skills are best learnt by "Let see how others do it".
Microsoft released couple of months ago a collection of utilities called "Power Toys", and one of the applets captures keyboard events and modifies them. Said apps are available on GitHub, so grab a copy and see how it's done.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.