[SOLVED] How do I combine multiple wired/wireless connections into one to get their combined speed?

Oct 21, 2019
I searched about this on Google, and all over the place I found about Speedify app. I don't want to use it and there must be a way to do it manually or some other way. Can someone help me with this? I have pretty fair technical knowledge and experience so It'll not be that hard for you to teach me!

Solution
What do you mean inside your house or between different ISP connections.

Speedify is to get past the standard answer to this question that you can not combine internet connection to get more speeds. They use a VPN to hide the 2 IP addresses and then nat them to another shared one at the vpn central location.

This works if you are willing to pay for it BUT it introduces a new almost as bad problem. You now get out of order packets which will causes data retransmissions and session drops. It will causes massive lag spikes in some games.

If you read the fine print speedify even admits this...unlike many of their competitors. There solution to fix this is to send mulitple copies of the data over both streams. So you...
What do you mean inside your house or between different ISP connections.

Speedify is to get past the standard answer to this question that you can not combine internet connection to get more speeds. They use a VPN to hide the 2 IP addresses and then nat them to another shared one at the vpn central location.

This works if you are willing to pay for it BUT it introduces a new almost as bad problem. You now get out of order packets which will causes data retransmissions and session drops. It will causes massive lag spikes in some games.

If you read the fine print speedify even admits this...unlike many of their competitors. There solution to fix this is to send mulitple copies of the data over both streams. So you increase you bandwidth but they cut it in half by doubling the data they send.

So we are back to the answer you can not increase the speed of a single session. You can use mulitple internet connections with a program like bit torrent for file downloads but pretty much anything else there is no way to effectively use 2 connections.

Now there are actually extremely expensive boxes made by steelhead that can combine connections and keep the data in order but you best be willing to trade you car for 2 of them.

Solution