[SOLVED] How do I completely wipe an M2 SSD including the OS

Apr 7, 2021
Hello, I was wondering how I could wipe every single byte in my SSD including windows 10, since I'm going to switch OS to Linux using a bootable USB, I know about the Reset PC Option in Windows 10 but that doesn't wipe Windows itself, Any answer would be appreciated, Thanks.

Solution
Hello, I was wondering how I could wipe every single byte in my SSD including windows 10, since I'm going to switch OS to Linux using a bootable USB, I know about the Reset PC Option in Windows 10 but that doesn't wipe Windows itself, Any answer would be appreciated, Thanks.
During the Linux install....

You can delete ALL existing partitions. Nothing of Windows (or anything else) will be left.

USAFRet

Titan
During the Linux install....

You can delete ALL existing partitions. Nothing of Windows (or anything else) will be left.

Solution